Menu

Front Forums General Import Multilight Settings in Rhino prior to render, is it possible?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Fwoll Frank Woll 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fwoll
    Frank Woll
    Participant

Greetings –

Anyone know if it’s possible to do this in Rhino? Or, does one have to export the scene to Studio to pull in previously adjusted multi-light settings to render a new adjusted rendering without the time hit of a multi-light calculation?

Thanks!

Mihai
    Mihai
    Keymaster

I don’t know if this works with the plugins, best to ask in the main Maxwell forum , in the Rhino section.

But there isn’t a time hit when using ML though? It’s just that it needs more memory. Especially Color ML (needs 3x the RAM compared to intensity only ML). So as long as you’re not running out of RAM, the speed differences should be negligible.

Fwoll
    Frank Woll
    Participant

That’s interesting – I thought I heard somewhere it was a time penalty – but when I turned it off I never really seem to notice any speed difference. RAM is okay so in that case I’ll keep using it. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Newsletter