Menu

Front Forums General Maxwell 4 RLM issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by DanielHruby Daniel Hruby 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DanielHruby
    Daniel Hruby
    Participant

Hi Mihai,

I am in need of some help with the RLM for my floating licenses of Maxwell 4. I had RLM for V3 installed and working fine. I installed several V4 plugins ran the (green interface) licensing where it asks for email, password and Key. All apps show as active on my NL Account for My Products. However, each time I try to use the installed plugins, it tries to have me Activate again.

Some things I did; I had firewall turned OFF, I restarted d computer, I manually remove the v3 RLM, I downloaded the v4 license activator and ran installer, but but got some “directory does not exist” messages on install. So, I am not sure what I am supposed to have on my end here. But I think I may not have the V4 RLM installed properly. Licenses do seem to be sitting in the NL Folder.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mihai
    Mihai
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

I think NL tech support should help you in this matter but I would first of all look in the RLM debug logs to see what the error message is. Open a browser, go to localhost:5054
    and from the left hand menu choose Status and then on the page choose “show rlm debug log”. This will show you the license error.

It’s a matter of license files, not necessarily a “V3 RLM” or “V4 RLM”. It’s the same RLM server, just you need to re-license Maxwell for V4 and apparently it’s not working. When you use the license activator at the end, it should tell you it properly saved a license file.

DanielHruby
    Daniel Hruby
    Participant

Here is that file… If you want to take peak or can spot something, please let me know.

I did send on to Jana from NL, who provided my licenses, and to Marton the modo / archicad Plugin developer. If I were to start over, what would I install? If I have multiple plugins, do I need the multiple instances of Maxwell folder with apps? Seems redundant.

Thank you!

DanielHruby
    Daniel Hruby
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Newsletter