Menu

Front Forums General What materials would you like to see in the store?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Ltbaxter ltbaxter 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mihai
    Mihai
    Keymaster

Please let me know what types of materials you’d like to see. From the previous suggestions page I had up, it seems many would like to see anodized metal, leafs (already two of those in the store), lampshades….

What about fabrics? And leathers? These I think are also difficult to do realistically, especially more complex satins, velvet etc….

Junaidrashid
    junaidrashid
    Participant

Hi Mihai,

Thanks for the opportunity to have discussion on the dedicated forum. I would like to see some procedural materials on your site.
    Regards.

CarstenQuilitz
    Carsten Quilitz
    Participant

Glossy, noise free, fast rendering, opaque – Plastic!
    Semi transparent, matte white – Plastic

Mdfmuse
    mdfmuse
    Participant

Clothing fabrics, drapery fabrics, and bedding fabrics would be a great addition!

Ltbaxter
    ltbaxter
    Participant

Would definitely like to see some leathers, satins and good quality velvets. Always struggled with creating a nice shimmer on velvets and my leathers always tend to come out too flat and not realistic enough. Even as you said some base fabrics would be great. Soft materials are definitely tough making look good. I reckon everyone would really benefit from these textures if they were available

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Newsletter